Terms and Conditions
Site Contents & Copyrights
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that appear as part of this Site, in other words “Contents of the Site” are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by SUI U MACHINERY & TOOLS (M) SDN. BHD.
Comments and Feedbacks
All comments and feedbacks to SUI U MACHINERY & TOOLS (M) SDN. BHD. will be remained SUI U MACHINERY & TOOLS (M) SDN. BHD.’s property.
User shall agree that there will be no comment(s) submitted to the www.machinerytools.com.my will violate any rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks, privacy of other personal or proprietary right(s). Furthermore, the user shall agree there will not be content of unlawful, abusive, or obscene material(s) submitted to the site. User will be the only one responsible for any comment's content made.
We cannot guarantee all actual products will be exactly the same shown on the monitor as that is depending on the user monitor.
User shall agree that SUI U MACHINERY & TOOLS (M) SDN. BHD. may send newsletter regarding the latest news/products/promotions etc through email to the user.
The user shall agree to defend, indemnify and hold SUI U MACHINERY & TOOLS (M) SDN. BHD. harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
From time to time, there may be information on www.machinerytools.com.my that contains typographical error, inaccuracies, omissions, that may relate to product description, pricing, availability and article contents. We reserve the rights to correct any errors, inaccuracies, change or edit information without prior notice to the customers. If you are not satisfy with your purchased product(s), please return it back to us with the invoice. Please check out “Return and Refund Policy”.
This agreement is effective unless and until either by the customer or www.machinerytools.com.my. Customer may terminate this agreement at any time. However, www.machinerytools.com.my may also terminate the agreement with the customer without any prior notice and will be denying the access of the customer who is unable to comply the terms and conditions above.
We allow access to or advertise third-party merchant sites (''Merchants'') from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. You agree that use of such merchants is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise including warranties of title, fitness for purpose, merchantability or non-infringement under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and merchants or for any information appearing on merchant sites or any other site linked to our site.
Third-Party Merchant Policies
All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other
- PRIVACY NOTICE
Uses of Information
You agree that the personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one of the following purposes:
• To deliver products that you purchase from our website
• To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
• To provide you with relevant product information;
• To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
• To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
• To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
• To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online.
The personal information we collect may include your:
• Telephone Number
• Mobile Number
• Delivery Address
• Billing Address
• Email Address
We employ certain security measures, such as encryption where appropriate. We also take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us.
You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from our Merchants that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like ''anticipates,'' ''expects,'' ''believes,'' ''estimates,'' ''seeks,'' ''plans,'' ''intends'' and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
Links to Other Web Sites
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, ''Submissions'') shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Please note that this may take longer during sales period. Delivery is only applicable for West & East Malaysia only. For East Malaysia, user are only allow to ask for quotation through our website.
Within Klang Valley
3-7 working days (excluding weekend &public holidays)
Others West Malaysia Area
7-14 working days (excluding weekend &public holidays)
7-21 working days (excluding weekend &public holidays)
VOUCHERS & PROMOTIONS
- Vouchers are only valid for purchases made on www.machinerytools.com.my
- Each voucher is applicable for a single transaction (unless stated otherwise) with fulfil the voucher requirements.
- Voucher codes are to be entered at the checkout or cart page (unless stated otherwise).
- Vouchers are not valid for promotions, discounted products, and shipping fees (unless stated otherwise).
- Customers should take note of the expiry dates of the voucher(s) that they wish to redeem. Any voucher(s) which have expired will be invalid.
- Individual vouchers are only valid during its respective promotion period. This guideline overrides any individual voucher policy (unless stated otherwise)
- In general, terms & conditions of voucher usage are as specified on the voucher (for example, duration, discount amount and products covered).
- Duration of vouchers are typically for a period of a few hours up to a maximum of two weeks. This guideline overrides any individual voucher policy.
- SUI U MACHINERY & TOOLS (M) SDN. BHD. reserves the right to cancel any order if a customer’s purchasing behavior that appears to be suspicious or potentially fraudulent.
- SUI U MACHINERY & TOOLS (M) SDN. BHD. vouchers are not exchangeable for cash at www.machinerytools.com.my or at any store.
- This voucher can only be used and redeemed by registered customer who has already login to their account during purchase.
- SUI U MACHINERY & TOOLS (M) SDN. BHD. reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions or cancel any vouchers/promotions without prior notice.
- Additional terms & conditions are stated on the respective promotion banners (e.g. duration, discount amounts, validity for campaigns/promotions or certain products).
SUI U MACHINERY & TOOLS provides their customers with the terms and conditions of using their new voucher. The vouchers could be used for your next purchase by keying in the code number before checking out your payment. Our system will automatically deduct the equivalent value from the overall amount of your purchase. However, customers should always take note the expiry dates of the voucher given. Any free voucher which have expired are considered invalid. The voucher allows our customers to have a fun online shopping experience with us. Customers could purchase anything from our website which they are eyeing on with the shopping voucher given.
The voucher could only be used for our website at www.machinerytools.com.my and valid for a one-time purchase only. Besides that, the voucher codes are not valid to be used with other promotions or discount deals, unless stated otherwise. Customers can select any desired item from our website and key in the voucher discount code in order to complete your transaction. SUI U MACHINERY & TOOLS (M) SDN. BHD provides its customers with various secure payments methods for an easy and fast fulfilling shopping experience.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
The returned goods/products will be checked with the receipt together and the goods should be in the good condition. The packaging should also be in original condition in original shipping container as received. If the goods/products has been used or damaged by the customer, there will not be any refund. SUI U MACHINERY & TOOLS (M) SDN. BHD. will also not be responsible for the return shipment fee and also not responsible if your shipment is lost during the return transit. Once we have checked and confirm the goods/products, we will the process the refund accordingly.
- Most orders are returnable within 7 calendar days upon receipt if they are incorrect, damaged or defective.
Incorrect: The item is not the item you ordered. The model or colour is different from what is indicated on the order summary, or there are missing items or parts inside the packaging.
Damaged: The item is found to be damaged upon receipt.
Defective: The product is not functioning as described by the manufacturer.
- Returned items must meet the following requirements:
The item must be shipped back to us within 7 calendar days upon receipt (as proved by the postal or courier receipt)
Item must be in new condition and returned in its original packaging along with all accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and free gifts received with it. All packaging must be unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner.
Item must be unused or hasn’t been installed.
- If the item is covered by Replacement Warranty, you may bring the item to our store to verify and process the return warranty accordingly. Or you may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at 03-6735 8283 for any enquiries / questions.
- The Warranty period varies from 6 to 12 months, depending on the brand/model of the Product. (Except for Product Accessories)
- The Warranty period starts from the date you purchase the Product and ceases upon the expiration of the period. Your original purchase invoice (sales receipt or order confirmation e-mail), showing the date of purchase and product description, is your proof of the date of purchase. The Warranty of Machine/Engine Product (Air Compressor, Power tool, Food Processing Machine, Generator etc) will be in 6-12 months. (Except for Product Accessories)
- In addition, this Warranty only applies to the initial purchase by you and SUI U MACHINERY & TOOLS obligations under this Warranty cease anytime when the Product is rented, sold or otherwise disposed of by you.
Please return your purchase to the following address:
SUI U MACHINERY & TOOLS (M) SDN. BHD. (SETAPAK)
Tel: 03-6735 8283
22, Jalan 9/23A,
Medan Makmur Off Jalan Usahawan, Setapak,
53200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
SUI U MACHINERY & TOOLS (M) SDN. BHD. (BATU CAVES)
Tel: 03-6187 7212
6, Jalan BCU 3, Kawasan Perindustrian Batu Caves Utara,
68100 Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 03-6735 8283 (SETAPAK) / 03-6187 7212 (BATU CAVES) if you have any questions or doubts.
We reserve the right to hold or cancel any order with prior notice when deemed necessary.
1.) If you want to cancel an order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2.) Order cannot be cancel once shipped out.
ALL PRODUCTS, IF THERE IS ANY DISPUTE, THE COMPANY WILL BE AT THE FINAL DECISION